6. WHY YOU ARE CREDIBLE (REASONS TO BELIEVE)
6. What makes your audience to have trust and credible rapport in you?
a. professional experiences, roles in associations or clubs
b. credible sources of media coverage and endorsements
c. intellectual properties
d. personal assets, resources and legally verified facts
7. WHAT YOU GIVE (OFFERING/CONTRIBUTION)
7. What features or capabilities do your audience value?
What relevant services or products are you offering your audience?
a. services and products
b. hard and soft skills
c. customer relationship style (if any)
d. what contributions have you made, does it have any impact?
8. WHAT BENEFITS (PROMISES & KEY BENEFITS) TO THE AUDIENCE
8. What benefits do your audience enjoy/what kind of emotions should they feel when dealing with you ?
a. the problem the audience see is solved
b. emotional side of audience who is being touched
c. self projection of image that audience has within himself/herself
d. what others think of the audience
9. WHAT YOU NEED (INVESTMENTS) TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE FOR YOUR AUDIENCE
9a. Who are your key partners do you wish to invest in promoting your personal branding and why them?
b. What are your key activities do you wish to engage to promote your personal branding and objectives to be achieved?
c. What are your key resources do you wish to use in supplementing your personal branding into successful one?
10. WHAT YOU GET (RESULTS & KPI if any)
10a. What results do you want to achieve from your personal branding
b. How do you want to be perceived by your audience ?
c. What do you want the audience to say about you ?
11a. What is the overall allocated budget for this campaign/project ?
b. Do you wish us to suggest for you or have your own breaking down into component parts ?
12. APPROVAL PROCESS
12a. Who is/are the point person/s for daily agency client communication ?
b. Who is / are the point person/s who has the authority to give final approval to release the apps to the target market
and signature on Production Quotation including with the invoices ?